Before she ever heard the term “home staging,” Patricia Saponaro, President and Founder of On Point Home Staging, began by “staging” all six of her own homes prior to selling. All six homes sold at asking price or above, a few with multiple offers. Her background of twenty-five years’ real estate experience in the process of listing, advertising, and selling, gives her a unique perspective on how all parties feel during this time. Though always interested in real estate, her real passion is decorating. Home staging is the perfect fit.
Patricia understands how stressful selling a home can be. Her specialty is relieving that stress. While walking through the house with you during the consultation, she will devise a plan of action for you to turn your house into the home the buyer falls in love with.
Imagine selling your property in 1 week? This happened to a recent client, Robert Smith. His co-op sat on the market for 8 months with no offers. Patricia Saponaro of On Point Home Staging staged it and 7 days later he received an acceptable offer and signed the contract.
When you hire On Point Home Staging and follow Patricia Saponaro’s recommendations, you will have a product that will appeal to the largest target market.
- Ability to quickly assess the homes best features
- Photographing homes and writing copy for newspaper and magazine ads, MLS, and sales sheets, generating interest, excitement, and a desire for the buyer to see those homes
- Most buyers view MLS photos before looking at homes, Great photos are a must.
- While hosting Open Houses observed many buyers’ first impressions and comments giving Patricia first-hand knowledge of areas that are crucial to the buyers
- Scheduled all parties and organized all the paperwork for closings on properties. Timing is essential.
- Working with the home seller, oversees the scheduling of painters, handymen, movers to coordinate with arrival of rental furniture, if needed.
- Keeping the budget and time in mind, source rental furniture, shop for bedding, accessories and art.
- This is the fun part. The clutter has been removed, work is done, the house is sparkling clean. Now’s the time to arrange all the pieces and create the finished product for the buyers to fall in love.
- Having a calming influence when others may be stressed, Patricia is there to lend a helping hand.
And don’t worry, Patricia provides showing survival tips for you to keep it showing-ready.
For Patricia staging began as a teenager, while friends saved for a stereo, she saved to decorate her bedroom. She painted, purchased new curtains and bedding, and rearranged the furniture to create a haven. As an adult she purchased, decorated, and sold 6 homes. Most sold within $5,000 of the asking price, some with multiple offers in all different real estate markets.